Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ugh, ya fucking Jerkoffs

[21:44]  Jerkoff Jefferson: hi hottie;)
[21:44]  Shasta Chambers: um hi, lol
[21:45]  Jerkoff Jefferson: how u doing?:P
[21:46]  Shasta Chambers: great and busy
[21:46]  Jerkoff Jefferson: awwww
[21:46]  Jerkoff Jefferson: pitty;P
[21:48]  Shasta Chambers: i dont know how you found me but thats extremely random
[21:48]  Jerkoff Jefferson: i show u at woods and i lfet:D
[21:48]  Jerkoff Jefferson: left**
[21:48]  Jerkoff Jefferson: by the way you r soo hot rl ;P
[21:49]  Shasta Chambers: also married in rl so lets call that one quits
[21:49]  Shasta Chambers: you have a good night
[21:50]  Jerkoff Jefferson: :)


[14:47]  UGHYOU'REDUMB Vyper: I dig the white people rock... Money is a man of the world.
[14:48]  UGHYOU'REDUMB Vyper notices the other woman looking tense. "What's wrong with you, baby. You need Money here to help you relax?"

It's 2010 and yet that chauvinistic attitude is still overflowing. Random moments of stupidity. Why am I such a bitch...why am I such a bitch...why am I such a bitch...because it's really easy to get tired of the same uncreative, unoriginal, unwarranted, unappreciative, uneducated verbal vomits. It's everywhere and I'm not a fucking janitor sent to clean up your chunks. Perhaps all of that nonsense works on the next one, some lost specimen desperate to feel complete by a strangers words. OMFG, an RL compliment, I'll be on the first plane to see you, suavecito. Baby...did you just refer to me as baby? This is not Dirty Dancing, I am not your fucking puppy, this is not a street corner and I'm not your hoe. You know what would help me relax? If you stopped breathing. How bout you get right on that, Money! Money? Who the fuck calls themselves money? Pendejo.

FTN! YOUR EXISTENCE

(Names have been altered to protect the moronic assclowns that seem to open their mouths against advisement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment