Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It Gets More Amusing By The Minute

This one is just priceless!!!!
The girl behind the screen steps away for a little while to return to an IM and a TP offer. The IM simply says:
"Come"
And the TP offer says:
"Let us further discuss this"
I'm laughing already but why not get some amusement, no? So I respond, after declining the TP offer...

[13:47]  Shasta Chambers: Excuse me?

He replies, "okay, but dont do it again."

[13:48]  Shasta Chambers: wow, you must have me confused with someone else

He says, "not at all. Quite the contrary, my love."

[13:49]  Shasta Chambers: Its Shasta, not "my love"
[13:49]  Shasta Chambers: But thank you for the amusement

He says, "it is.. whatever I feel like it being.. you kno wwhere the mute button is.... do as you see fit."

I'm so tempted to mute but this is a really good laugh!

[13:49]  Shasta Chambers: Oh, you must be one of those sad "dom" boys

He says, "I am a sad... me. no more. no less. and you must be a feminist whom doesnt allow anyone to call her love without her consent. yeah.....that aint gonna fly. "

WOOHOO! I'm a feminist! No you jackass, I just have a name. And, surprise surprise, it's not "my love."

[13:50]  Shasta Chambers: sure
[13:50]  Shasta Chambers: You must be bored, might wanna get a hobby

He says, "I did.. congratulations."

I'm a hobby now...like crocheting or knitting...

[13:51]  Shasta Chambers: Do you just randomly message strangers? Is that your gimmick
[13:51]  Shasta Chambers: Its really unbecoming.
[13:51]  Shasta Chambers: Have a good one, hope that works out for you

This means, "Shut the fuck up."

He says, "yup.....you wouldnt want me any other way :) "

[13:53]  Shasta Chambers: I dont want you at all in case you haven't got a clue

He says, "and yet"

[13:53]  Shasta Chambers: But I've quite enjoyed the laugh

He continues, ".. here we are in our private little chat window somehow... unable to break free :) misteriously drawn more ..... more

I think he's getting excited while his mother does his laundry upstairs.

[13:54]  Shasta Chambers: You are a comical little being

He says, "........... M O R E and you ......... are mine already"

He just came all over a sock and his mom is calling because lunch is ready.

[13:54]  Shasta Chambers: rofl

He says, "without even trying."

[13:55]  Shasta Chambers: I don't deal with alts or little boys who pretend to be big dominant men to feel better about themselves, nor do I deal with pretentious assholes. So welcome to hotel mute. Enjoy your stay. Its everlasting

He is now staying in room 321 of Hotel Mute. I'm sure he had more comedic mumbo jumbo to spew but hell if there ain't other shit to be done today. I hope he enjoys the complimentary breakfast.

[13:55]  Mr.Icky Dom is typing...

Listen, I'm actually not completely turned off by the bad boys of the world. BUT...the "I own you," type shit is just ugly. That may work on some clueless bitches. I am many things. But in need of some dimwit trying to demoralize me in order to puff himself up just ain't in my cards. Ain't there enough of that in the Real World? Man does what he wants, man treats woman like crap, man is God. Seriously, save that shit for someone else. I'm not impressed.

FTN! to "unbreakable," your act is just as lame as your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment