Monday, April 26, 2010

And On...

Let me clear this up really quickly. 

"Everyone knows that you got me kicked out of Trans."

You still crying about that shit? Here's a clue for you. You got kicked out of Trans two years ago because you verbally attacked me for bringing your ex to a club. You were wrong then and you are wrong now. As much as I am sure you want more brainless bitches to manipulate, I'm here to stay. Yes, we have to share the same cosmos. BOOHOO. 

I am not a representation of Transylvania or its peoples. If you are still stuck on that place, feel free to try and go back. Seriously, I'm sure you, in all of your fuckedupness, will fit right in. I care about that place as much as I care about what you ate for breakfast. Trust me, a bitch ain't losing no sleep. 

It's been quite some time since I left the place. I shaved off the wool and am free as a fucking bird. The only person I am responsible for is Shasta Chambers. Thats it. Besides a couple of friends, not one single person is on my radar. And just like I said TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO, I'll say it again: if you have a problem with any decision or conversation, feel free to IM someone who actually gives a fuck. 

Count your blessings. You actually got kicked out FOR A REASON. Not just cuz you breath. Or have an opinion. 

It strikes be hysterically that after such a long time, I STILL get stupid fucking comments over a place that means shit to me. Wahhhh, I'm not in a group to call myself a wolf or a vampire. I got banned from non rp rping. OH NO! THE WORLD IS GONNA END! IT'S ALL OVER FOR ME. THE MEANING OF LIFE IS LOST FOREVER. 

So, just in case YOU can't read...I'll clarify.
  • I don't have ANY family in SL. I don't give a fuck about what bonds you thought existed. Blood and water, sweetie, blood and fucking water. It's all the same.
  • I am not a member of Transylvania. This means I don't represent them, their views, their beliefs, their systems, their hierarchy, their anything. IMing me about that place or the people in it is just a waste of your words. 
  • I don't like Trans. And guess what; I don't have to. If this is gonna cause a boohoo moment, feel free to kick your own ass. This is MY group and MY blog and I can say WHATEVER the fuck I want. Don't like it? This is me caring. KBYE.
  • Before you assume shit or attack someone, educate yourself and remember, what you think you know...you know only what you are allowed to. 
  • Stop taking yourself and your petty drama so seriously. Being angry over not having a tag or being in a group or me not liking a group or a person or an action...there are pedophiles who live free in the world, there are starving children, people who battle physical and mental abuse. There are wars unseen and crimes unnoticed. There are rapists and murderers who live in your neck of the woods while your child plays on the front yard. THE WORLD IS BIGGER THEN YOUR GAME. YOUR ACT. YOUR IDIOTIC NECESSITY FOR A TAG. GET.THE.FUCK.OVER.YOURSELF!
FTN! to guilt by previous association and holding on to sad, pathetic issues. Oh, and going apeshit over a place that means squat in the grand scheme of things. God damn, you really are a loser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment