Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Miss Behavin' Day One

And so the test has officially begun. Is it possible for Shasta to be a good girl? Could the word even be defined if I tried? I'm not sure how good I'm going to be at this but it is definitely worth a shot.


I, Shasta Chambers, do hereby bet that I can be "good" under the defintion given out by Poison Ferrentino. The time period will be 2 weeks, starting Tuesday March 23, 2010 and will last until April 6, 2010. If I win in accordance to following all of the rules, I will receive 3K from Poison Ferrentino. If I lose, I must relinquish whichever 2 rooms Poison desires in our living quarters AND I am not allowed to demean or bad mouth the person that Poison is dating UNLESS she asks me to boost her confidence in a time of fall out with said person. The rules are as follows:

1. No FTN blogs, posts or notecards against Poison Ferrentino.
2. No sexual acts of any kind
3. No sexual discussions
4. No notecards of flirtatious or sexual demeanor to be given to anyone.
5. No hiding for two weeks to avoid temptation.
6. No logging out for two weeks to avoid temptation.
7. No snide remarks or mean comments to noobs.
8. No hitting/smacking/biting/kicking or any other form of physical violence.
9. The participating party must engage in one outing of a date manner WITHOUT any sex or overt flirtation.

Winner takes all, Wish me luck. Im gonna be good bitches, you just wait and see.

Okay, all of them seem pretty hard at the moment...but that last one is scaring the shit out of me. I have to find a date AND be good. I'm assuming there are going to be a whole lot of FTN's or I'm going to go into utter silence for lack of sanity. Only one way to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment