Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Miss Behavin' Day One Pt. 2

So day one of my official "be a good girl" bet is just about done for me. You know, it's actually pretty draining to be a good girl. BUT not impossible. I even said hello to a stranger AND I smiled. You see the progress I've made in less than 24 hours? Yes, I'm proud of me too.

Todays FTN! goes to some weirdo who put far too much thought into...chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I like chocolate like the rest of them. But I don't feel so inclined to bore an entire room to death with the details.

[7:43]  Werido: put his hand into his pock and search for a bag of chocolate for ***. As he dips his hand into the pocket, his finger caresses the soft and smooth pastic package. His heart skips a beat as he feels the bulge inside packet. he strokes the chocolate a little, through the pastic wrapping, before he get hold of the corner and takes the packet out and throw it to ***

He said pastic. That just messed up the whole thing. All that detail to chocolate and the boy cant spell. Dear baby Jesus in a tutu...make the weirdos go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment