Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I FUCKING HATE YOUR FACE!!! SERIOUSLY! I HATE IT!

HEY YOU STUPID FUCK! How about you call your kids back into your toy infested back yard, which is a complete fucking eye sore for the rest of the neighborhood, and keep those little runts in line. Since when the fuck is it my responsibility to make sure your fucking kid doesn't climb my god damn fence while you set up your application for Jerry fucking Springer?

A bitch is trying to get some sleep! A fucking nap! Is that okay with you? AND LEAVE MY FUCKING DOGS ALONE! Tell your kid the next time he swings that fucking plastic sword at my dogs, I am going to grab it from him, bend him over my fucking knee and swat his ass so hard his fucking grandkids are gonna feel it. None of this timeout shit. Im gonna show you some good old Newyorican discipline! AND THEN, I'm going to knock on your fucking door and smack you in the face with said plastic sword until your nose bleeds. I hope you have your tubes tied you stupid fuck! I hope your man/men/babies daddies are all snipped up so there are no more moronic little demons dripping from your useless overworked underpaid gap between your gigantic fucking thighs!

Next time I am at PETSMART, I am going to purchase a fucking shock collar. For that little walking turd you call your seed. And if he ever opens his fucking mouth to me again about my "bad dogs," Im going to tape the little button on the remote to said shock collar so it will never go off. So it just keeps zapping his little fucking bobblehead!

I hate you! I hate your kids! I hate your face! I hate your fucking aura! I hate every god damn thing about you! FTN! TO WORTHLESS FUCKING NEIGHBORS AND THE INABILITY THEY POSSESS TO STOP CREATING LITTLE SHITS THAT PISS ME THE FUCK OFF WHEN ALL I WANT IS A GOD DAMN NAP! CAN A BITCH GET A NAP? YOU STUPID FUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment