Thursday, May 27, 2010

Craving The Crazy

If you aren't following The Real Housewives of NYC, we're so not fucking friends. Seriously. All of the horrible events of this week are immediately put on the back burner when these fabulous women get on my television screen. It's a date worth keeping!

Highlights and the lowlives of tonights show:

  • Jill shows up on the last day at St. John and acts like the fucking welcoming committee should have been on call for her. Yet again, the narcissistic colors shine bright and she has a little emo moment in her car while Bobby, doesn't he look like Celine Dions husband by the way, tries to act neutral. Cuckoo for coco puffs people!
  • Kelly trying to explain what happened in St. John to Luann and Jill and some other hag, who she is, I don't know nor do I care. Kelly says Bethanny admitted to slandering her in the media. Um...what? You psycho! Keep sending points to team Bethanny by showing your insanity. 
  • Luann doesn't like the word Hoebag. Well, hoebags who can't sing usually don't like that word. I wonder if she would be more open to cunt scab or cum dumpster? I'll ask.
  • Poor Alex was going to cry! Bendita! I wanted to hold her and feed her. But she did earn points by gifting Ramona and Bethanny with cuffs and bed ties. I now have a beautiful respect for her and Simon that I never had before. He sooooo bites the pillow! <3
  • Sonia. You've grown on me. That is all. 
  • Jill.In.A.Skating.Costume. IN BRYANT PARK! O.M.G!
  • And lastly, Ramona...I love her but...crazy eyes or funky ponytail? ew ew ew! Why are rich people so weird?   

Season Finale next week! ITS A FUCKING DATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment