Saturday, May 22, 2010

One on One with Joy

Unbeknownst to people, I have a dire sense of urgency to get on The View. You know, the show with all the ladies yapping about shit around a table. I want to do that, get paid millions to yack up my opinion every day. Why the hell not, right? But if I'm going to get there, I've got to practice my interviewing skills. Yay for lab rats...I mean friends. 


[19:24]  Shasta Chambers puts on her reading glasses
[19:24]  Joytou Timeless: kewl *already has bi focals on*
[19:25]  Shasta Chambers: Okay, so this is the first ever FTN! interview, whih is ground breaking, its like...bigger than having a black president
[19:26]  Joytou Timeless: that is BIG
[19:26]  Shasta Chambers: you like how I spell whih...thats not a fucking word, thanks for fucking it up Joy, god damn it! nOW WE HAVE TO START OVER! Can you do over a ground breaking moment?
[19:26]  Shasta Chambers: where is my water Fiji please!
[19:26]  Shasta Chambers breathes and puts her glasses on...take 2 I just did!
[19:26]  Joytou Timeless: CAP LOK TOO
[19:26]  Shasta Chambers: god damn it
[19:26]  Shasta Chambers: take 3 Again...grrrr
[19:27]  Shasta Chambers: What the fuck is your name?
[19:27]  Joytou Timeless: Joy to you and me
[19:27]  Shasta Chambers: Just get started, this shit doesnt happen to Barbara Walters! Fuckin Barbara
[19:27]  Shasta Chambers: And how long have you been in SL Joy?
[19:28]  Joytou Timeless: going on 3 laggy years which prolly equivilent of 10 dog years or 70 real life years
[19:28]  Shasta Chambers: God damn, thats a long time.
[19:28]  Joytou Timeless brushes off cobb webs She said it, I didn't
[19:29]  Shasta Chambers: What keeps you coming back?
[19:29]  Joytou Timeless: people places music and things
[19:30]  Shasta Chambers: That was a very safe answer. I dig it She's in witness protection, shhhh
[19:30]  Shasta Chambers: How do you feel about jism facial creme? I ask the hard questions!
[19:30]  Joytou Timeless: bukkake facials are just not my taste
[19:31]  Shasta Chambers: I hear it clears up wrinkles. I swear someone told me.......
[19:31]  Shasta Chambers: And the fact that you know the name....hmmmm
[19:31]  Joytou Timeless: well here I can just rip off a old wrinkled one and slap on a new one & yeah you gotta try every pose ball at least once
[19:32]  Shasta Chambers: If you could face squat anyone on your friends list, who would it be? Don't worry, this is a safe place.
[19:33]  Joytou Timeless: I would prolly pick the good looking ones first
[19:33]  Shasta Chambers: Thats a really long name
[19:34]  Joytou Timeless: well no need to double bag it any time soon
[19:34]  Shasta Chambers: LOL I bet Barbara Walters would have gotten the name...maybe even Whoopi! God damn it!
[19:34]  Shasta Chambers: Liquid Soap or Bar?
[19:35]  Joytou Timeless: both at the same time
[19:35]  Shasta Chambers: You know they only offer bar soap in prison. Again...I was only told this.
[19:35]  Joytou Timeless: and drop the soap every chance you get
[19:35]  Shasta Chambers: Smart lady, you know this interview is gonna get you some dates
[19:36]  Shasta Chambers: What do you think pusillanimous means?
[19:36]  Joytou Timeless: I prefer nuts over dates
[19:36]  Shasta Chambers: Im so using that in the future btw
[19:37]  Joytou Timeless: a pulsing animal kiss
[19:37]  Shasta Chambers: Which is uglier, the penis or the vagina?
[19:38]  Joytou Timeless: va jjs are def uglier At least they aren't on the face
[19:38]  Shasta Chambers: Do you support any charities like feed a hoe or saves the twat? You can plug it now
[19:38]  Shasta Chambers: Not the twat...the charity
[19:39]  Joytou Timeless: pimp my ride is one I support
[19:40]  Shasta Chambers: DONATE PEOPLE! I'll be holding a telethon next week
[19:40]  Shasta Chambers: Whats your number one ftn for girls here?
[19:41]  Joytou Timeless: getting all EMO over stoopid shit and a close tie is the talking fetus thang
[19:41]  Shasta Chambers: Damn those babies DELETE DELETE DELETE
[19:41]  Shasta Chambers: Whats your number one ftn for guys here?
[19:43]  Joytou Timeless: thinking say hey - and you say hey back means you wanna have sl sex with them FTN
[19:43]  Shasta Chambers: sounds like youve gone through that a time or two Haven't we all?
[19:44]  Joytou Timeless: yeah or them running round wif a free penis on thinking that is a turn on lol
[19:44]  Shasta Chambers: lol so sexy
[19:44]  Shasta Chambers: How do you feel about those m&m commercials? I think green is a slut personally.
[19:45]  Joytou Timeless: I think blue wants to do the dew
[19:45]  Shasta Chambers: lol
[19:45]  Shasta Chambers: youre gonna be my slogan girl after this
[19:45]  Shasta Chambers: Has anyone ever mmmmed you while fucking?
[19:46]  Joytou Timeless: not here no - they have mmmmmmmmmed me trying to tho
[19:46]  Shasta Chambers falls over and breaks her glasses
[19:46]  Shasta Chambers: Do you think sloshing should be a sport? Go Team USA!
[19:48]  Joytou Timeless: yeah along wif drippage
[19:48]  Shasta Chambers: Olympics here we cum
[19:48]  Shasta Chambers: What word you hate the most?
[19:49]  Joytou Timeless: cunt leakage ...Patent pending...
[19:49]  Shasta Chambers: oooo
[19:49]  Shasta Chambers: You know I'm gonna say that you all the time now, right?
[19:49]  Joytou Timeless: lmao ok go ahead
[19:49]  Shasta Chambers: Hairy ass or bushy dick, hurry, pick one! Like I said, the hard questions. 
[19:50]  Joytou Timeless: bushy dick
[19:50]  Shasta Chambers: I just snorted
[19:50]  Shasta Chambers: like a brillo pad to your face when ya give head
[19:51]  Shasta Chambers: Okay, last question...if a train is leaving from san antonio and another is leaving from pittsburgh, how many finger sammiches can ya fit in the cooter? You dont have to answer that but inquiring minds want to know. I like finga sammiches
[19:51]  Joytou Timeless: hmmmmm thats so funny I jus queefed priceless!
[19:52]  Shasta Chambers: I think an angel somewhere just got its wings
[19:52]  Shasta Chambers: we'll say 4
[19:52]  Shasta Chambers: anything else you want the people to know?
[19:53]  Shasta Chambers: besides your inability to control the fart de puss That's Spanish for the assholes that took French in high school!
[19:53]  Joytou Timeless: yeah  its your fault lol
[19:53]  Shasta Chambers: Thats awesome.
[19:53]  Shasta Chambers: Thank you for participating and not jumping on my couch screaming how you love katie holmes
[19:54]  Joytou Timeless: just the cherry chap stick i.e lipgloss...she's talking about jism. Naughty!
[19:54]  Shasta Chambers: woot!
[19:54]  Shasta Chambers: gonna type this up, ill hit you up when its done
[19:54]  Shasta Chambers takes her glasses off
[19:55]  Joytou Timeless: kk np
[19:55]  Joytou Timeless: lol
[19:55]  Shasta Chambers: Bet Barbara Walters never talked about pussy farts

Dear Diary,
I think I'm one step closer to my dream of The View table. I owe Joy so much. Should definitely send her a gift basket. Maybe with some corks for that vaggy gas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment