Monday, June 28, 2010

The Jury Is Still Out...

This weeks observations, accusations and retaliations...as follows
  • Going three days without sleep.
  • Going three days without sleep and not one fucking offer to help...asshole.
  • Daily emails on God...I.DON'T.CARE.
  • People who want to make amends for themselves versus for the peace of those they hurt.
  • If you were never a mother, you CANNOT be a grandmother. Bottom line. 
  • Sharing the big secret that you were a prostitute. I KNEW THAT ALREADY! Hoebag!
  • Blaming the boys for everything. (I was guilty of this one, for sure.) At the end of the day ladies, we make our own choices. 
  • Claiming three fatal conditions in a two year span...why aren't you dead yet then? 
  • Calling to ask for money...um...NO!
  • Parents taking their kids to the beaches, swimming in oil. 
  • Expectations of intimacy...GO AWAY!
  • SL glitches...yeah thanks for making me look like a fucking asshole, fucktard.
  •  A friend of 19 years killing it with just a couple of words.
  • Anyone who asks for naked photos.
  • The cockiness that spews from your mouth. Last I checked, your dick was not a blessing. Lets remember who's contacting who for action. HAH! Lame-ass.
  • Stop asking me how to spell. Get a fucking dictionary for fucks sake.
  • Meter guys that stand in front of two howling dogs, waiting for me to do something at 7am.
  • Dogs that bite the meter guy and get my ass in trouble at 7:05 in the morning.
  • Babies that have major cases of explosive ass...I love you but GOD DAMN!
  • "The loneliest I've ever felt was being in a relationship that wasn't working." Thats a great quote and one I am going to give to anyone who is super scared to be alone. Don't focus so much on being with someone. Focus on accepting your solitude. The loneliness you feel right now could be MUCH worse. Trust me. 
And we find the defendant...

FTN!

No comments:

Post a Comment